Friday, April 8, 2011

Bubbling close to the surface

My husband can be a real asshole sometimes. Imagines himself to be God's gift to women. When he prances around with that pout which is supposed to convey an aura of being very, very cool, I think he just looks like lip Botox procedure or similar gone wrong.

When he hardly listens to whatever I say or hardly converses with me, I think how I would love to deck him across that Goddamned face!!

I feel so stuck in this rut - this whole gamut, range, plethora of emotions just whooshing in me, that I just feel like throwing my head back, open my mouth and just scream until I am all screamed out!

How does someone that you used to love turn out to be such an ASS?!!!! It's all about him at the moment - denies me my home trip this summer only for my son and I to sit around watching him leave us to entertain ourselves while he runs, or plays tennis or goes on his endless business trips. And yeah right, I am supposed to sympathize with him that these business trips are hard on him because he "would rather spend time with the family" Each times he says that I can always see that her's about to break into a smile. That's how insincere it sounds...

He is on a get young and stay young mission. The only person I know who would admire himself in the mirror and actually say " I look good don't I?"

And I think hodoh nak mampus instantly which made me realize that I have a lot of anger brewing up in me.....

question is--what will I do when I huff and I puff and I blow?

No comments:

Post a Comment