Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Quite a while ago, I was engaged to be married to a damned jerk. He had started out all romantic and atentive - until the Jekyll and Hyde syndrome started to kick in - because he started to be such an ASS. Anyway, whenever I watched a romantic movie, I would be filled with such a sense of longing - because in that hellish relationship that I was currently in at the time, I was not feeling THE LOVE.

Until I met my current hubby - oh how he swept me off my feet and pushed all the right buttons. Because I was so incredibly suffused with lust which later transformed to love.

And now, many years later, when watching a romantic movie - I feel that sense of longing again. For the one who whooshed me off my feet was a temporary illusion - now he takes pride and pleasure to deny any show off affection or love. I read the first chapter of 'Eat, Pray, Love' and all´I can think is "This is all sounds incredibly familiar". How she loved and despised her hubby at the same time. This is how I feel right now.

My God! That's it till the rest of my life? Is it enough? Can I live with someone knowing that he is trying to cure the incurable romantic?

I am thinking...

No comments:

Post a Comment